Bathroom remodeling is one of the most expensive renovation projects homeowners will ever have to undertake. If you’re planning to have your area upgraded, remember that you will have to be prepared to make many decisions – from budget planning to material preparations and the actual process. While many assume that taking the cheap route is a great idea, in reality, it could be catastrophic and more costly. Here are some things you shouldn’t skimp on during the project.
- Contractor: Enlisting services of trained and experienced professionals is paramount. Homeowners should not be bold and head DIYs for a project like this instead of hiring actual architects, plumbers and electricians. Remember that you will have the assurance of a properly built bathroom if you hire someone fully licensed, insured and qualified for the plan.
- Lighting: Adequate illumination is essential to define your room’s entire ambiance. It can also be efficiently designed in a way that will highlight the best corners of your makeover.
- Accessibility: Bathroom renovation companies emphasize the need to adapt your space into a user-friendly area. If you have elders, kids and disabled persons living in your home, it’s better to have every possible safeguard in place. This way, you’re able to guarantee that in an accident-prone area like this, safety is prioritized. You can put handlebars and showers instead of tubs.
Moreover, Elite Bathrooms LuxStone of Long Island is proud to be an authorized installer of the KOHLER® LuxStone® Shower. With us, you can choose customizable solutions for your bath to create the shower you’ve always wanted!
- Ventilation: Without proper ventilation, excessive moisture can also damage grout and paint. Fortunately, a bathroom ventilation system prevents mildew and mold from growing on wet surfaces.
- Storage: Your bathroom, where you start and finish each day, needs to have a quality storage space. Remember that you will always need a location to store your appliances, cosmetics, personal hygiene kits and other skincare products.
Elite Bathrooms LuxStone of Long Island is one of the area’s best bathroom conversion contractors. You can count on us for dependable bathroom remodeling solutions. Call us at (631) 528-2201, or fill out our contact form to get a free estimate.